Hey guys! Today I finally got this set up to keep everyone updated with fresh information. Hopefully I will have time to update it regularly but who knows with our crazy schedule around here. So I think there isnt too much to update everyone on. But I can think of a few things...
-First, today we visited a nursing home to just kinda hang out with everyone. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed their company just as much as they enjoyed ours.
-We learned today that we will most likely leave for New York on Oct. 16th and be gone through the 20th doing our Masters service so that should be super fun.
-We started our dramas yesterday. The two we practiced are really lookin good and I cant wait for everyone to see them. Hopefully we will be able to perfect them before everyone sees em :)
-Lastly, I'm pretty much 100% sure that I want to do all three yrs of Masters and become a youth pastor. I've really felt like God is layin the path for me to do so. Both of my directors are childrens pastors so I'm really in the right place to get the best education for that that I can.
I'm pretty sure thats it for now. I'll keep everyone updated. I miss you all! God bless!
His faithful servant,
Chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i will be adding your blog to my reader feed and so i will get your updates as you write them. i will also send an email with your link to our churches. i'm praying for you and very excited about your news.
Hi Chad!! Glad to hear things are going well for you. I am praying for you daily. My ham salad project was a success. It feels really good to do God's work.
God Bless You!
Mattea Holton
Post a Comment