Thursday, October 2, 2008

Drama... the good kind

Hey guys! Well, today has been a pretty fantastic day. We started with an hour of prayer, which we do every morning. Today's prayer time was really good for me because I realized just how strong the call to ministry is within me and I felt more motivated than ever before. Then, we had study time so I finished my report on Matthew and studied the lyrics to a song I need to memorize for a drama. Then we had lunch and worked on dramas. Dramas are coming along pretty well. They are really looking good and I'm very excited about the group of people God has assembled together here at MCGC. Our directors are the most amazing, motivated people and although they expect alot, we have no problem meeting their standards. Masters is a like a big family to everyone and the people in church absolutely love us being here. This evening we have a surprise event at 7 so I should prolly go study my 10 scripture for this week because I really need to get them memorized lol. I'll talk to everyone soon. God bless.

Doing His work,
Chad

No comments: