Hey hey! So first things first: service this morning... wow! It was basically amazing! The third yrs actually said it was the best service they had ever been a part of in Masters! We did three dramas and the third one really... hits people. Its a really... deep drama that our director Joey wrote to the song "Mighty Is The Power Of The Cross" by Chris Tomlin. I won't give details cuz you'll just have to have us in church to see it :) But other than service, nothin is planned for today, we're just hangin out at the church. So... random thoughts. I will be home 5 days for Thanksgiving, Mon-Fri so I wont get to preach to you :P lol but I would like to see everyone so I want to try and setup a weekday service or somethin that week so I can see everyone. Hmmm... oh! Masters can come basically whenever we get called by ppl so we could make multiple trips home if many churchs want us so the more churchs that call, the more I get to see you all ;) hint hint! lol And...hmmm...I know there is somethin else I need to tell you all but I'm totally blanking right now so if I think of it... oh! I remember! Don't hesitate to text me sometime, my phone is always on. I havent talked to many ppl from back home, I would love to hear from you sometime. You can also write me a letter. My address is:
Masters Commission
Attn: Chad Yoder
1940 Millville Ave.
Hamilton, OH 45013
One last thing... I feel this change welling up inside me. Its crazy and I cant explain it but I feel...different. In a good way. I found myself quoting scripture to Whit last week. I used to worry about just about everything but now, I don't worry. Cuz everytime somethin comes up, I pray about it... all the time. Sometimes its the most random times... like today, when I was posing during a drama, waiting for my part to come up. I love that my relationship with God is so... strong... close...rejuvenated. I now read my Bible not becuz I have to for the next assignment, but becuz I enjoy it and becuz everytime... my view of Jesus becomes clearer and clearer. Its like gettin to know ur classmate, only on a so much more personal level...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just finished reading your blogs.
I am SO HAPPY for you Chad ! It is so awesome to see God at work in you ! Thank you so much for sharing. I do hope we get to see you soon.
Post a Comment