Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Comments!!!

Hey hey! Well, another week had gone by in Masters and I don't have too much to tell you guys so I'll just get started.

First off, we had Night With MCGC on Friday night. Basically, we showed this church what Masters is all about. We did 6 dramas and also had a little meet and greet thing. It was alot of fun and we put alot of effort into it last week to make sure it would be perfect. I think this church knows what this yrs Masters has to offer.

Speaking of what we have to offer, we will be in Howe the last weekend of March so everyone make sure to write it down and make sure to be there! :) We are gunna rock your world :) lol

So I would appreciate some comments every once in awhile so I know you guys are actually readin the updates I post. I apologize again for not posting in a very long time, but I will be sure to post at least once a week now to keep you guys updated.

And finally, I want you all to know that I am really looking forward to starting up the youth group this summer. A regularly scheduled youth group service will be the first thing on my agenda to arrange. Also, I want to focus our youth group on the same thing the church as a whole is focusing on, which for this year would be outreach. I feel like the talents our youth have been blessed with are countless. Like anything else, these gifts can always be worked to give praise to God. If I can get the response, I would love to work on some worship music with the musically-inclined portion of our youth :) They are all so so talented!

That is all for now. I gotta get to drama practice now so I'll probably post again later. I want to gear my posts more towards my thoughts and ideas along with what I'm doin. I love you all!

Chad

1 comment:

Rev Dewey said...

Looking forward to summer. And... I am working on coming to your graduation. I want to and I think that I can work it out.